Dr. Lori Sokol, Founder & Publisher, Difference Matters Magazine, hosted the Gala.
Panelists were : Loreen Arbus, President of The Loreen Arbus Foundation,
Dara Richardson-Heron, M.D., CEO of the YWCA USA and
Sam McClure, Vice President of the National Gay & Lesbian Chamber of Commerce (NGLCC).
• Dr. Lori Sokol, Founder & Publisher, Sokol Media Inc.
• Loreen Arbus, President of The Loreen Arbus Foundation/Producer/Disability Rights Activist and first woman to head up programming for a major U.S. Television network.
• Dara Richardson-Heron, M.D., CEO of the YWCA USA.
• Sam McClure, Vice President of the National Gay & Lesbian Chamber of Commerce (NGLCC).
• Liz Abzug, Founder & President, Bella Abzug Leadership Institute.
• Camilla Barungi, of “Project Runway” fame/entrepreneur/activist.
• Linda Stein, artist, author, feminist, educator, intellectual, lecturer, journalist and philanthropist.
• Lauren LoGiudice, Actress/Activist.”
• Aryn Cole,” The Sisters Plotz”, “Ugly Betty”, “All My Children.”
• Stacey Tisdale, Correspondent PBS “NewsHour.”
• Lisa Ferber, co-star of the upcoming film “The Sisters Plotz”.
• Wendy Diamond, Founder, Women’s Entrepreneurship Day & Publisher, Animal Fair Media.
About Lori Sokol:
Lori Sokol is one of the nation’s most influential writers and editors covering women’s issues, politics, business, and LGBT issues. A regular contributor to The Huffington Post and host of the Radio Show, “Work Life Matters with Dr. Lori Sokol” on 1490AM WGCH, she has written for The New York Times business blog, Slate, The Baltimore Sun, Women’s eNews, and several other publications. Sokol is a frequent guest on television, appearing on MSNBC, NY1 News, Fox News, WPIX News, and CNBC. Her book, The Agile Workplace and Workforce: The New Future of Work, was published by Working Mother Media in October, 2011.