A brief history on Alfredo Placeres:
• President of the New York State Federation of Hispanic Chambers of Commerce.
• Elected in 2004 and 2007 to serve on the United States Hispanic Chamber of Commerce Board of Directors.
• Current member of the NYC Dept. of Small Business Services (NYCDSBS) Advisory Committee.
• Appointed to DASNY Advisory Committee in 2011.
• Former Chair of the Hispanic Bar Association Immigration Committee. Former Co-Host of NY’s 1280AM WADO’s “La Ley y Usted” 1987-2004.
• Immigration Legal Commentator for NY’s TELEMUNDO’s Canal 47 News segment, “Martes de Inmigracion” – 2003-2007.